Kiev, Ukraine / Los Angeles, United States
We are looking for a passionate and professional Marketing Manager / Leader who will drive the strategy and execution of our brand’s growth. Your focus is on managing our current marketing, while creating new methods to drive quality traffic to our online properties. You are ready to think “outside-the-box” on social, email, SEO, content, and PR to build an audience for our properties. You are a hands on marketer with skills that touch on all aspects of online marketing, and are ready to build and manage a small team of innovative specialists.
Our products include subscription websites, e-commerce, model management, and media. Experience with fashion, magazines or adult properties is a bonus.
We offer a competitive salary, a comfortable work environment, and flexible hours.
If you are focused on crypto and gambling, and only interested in managing a 6 figure Facebook ad spend, then this is not the role for you.
- Develop innovative strategies that leverage our company’s assets to drive traffic growth and conversion.
- Hire and manage specialists in social media, SEO/content, and email.
- Develop and execute social media marketing strategy for Instagram, Twitter, Reddit and TikTok.
- Develop unique lead generation methods for email.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive PR / content strategy.
- Improve marketing efforts through analysis of data, insights and best practices.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Create comprehensive reporting to communicate marketing effectiveness to executive team.
- A minimum of 4+ years in a marketing role.
- Innovative, creative, and ambitious.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Deep understanding and experience with social media.
- Experienced in media buying.
- Expert in SEO.
- Experienced with marketing apps and tools.
- Knowledge of all online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design and WordPress.
- Knowledge of white hat, grey hat and black hat marketing.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
We are seeking a talented Art Director with a focus on graphic design to join our growing team. Must have great taste and an elevated design style English is a must.
As a start-up, we need leaders that can wear many creative hats and take on varied list of responsibilities. Your assignments will include print, web, and simple motion projects all in a modern and sophisticated style.
- Lead creative projects, from concept to execution.
- Demonstrates a high understanding of typography, visual hierarchy, color theory and design principles.
- Provide creative solutions and consistently deliver on-brand concepts and executions.
- Remain current on industry, cultural, and technology trends, and look for opportunities to proactively incorporate them into our creative concepts.
- Understand various execution formats and incorporate best practices for various deliverables including social media, print, web and motion graphics.
- Minimum of 2+ years in art direction or graphic design.
- Experience working with a creative team (advertising, digital, social media, publishing/content or public relations).
- Experience with photography and video production.
- Experience with all aspects of design including printed, web and motion.
- Expert level knowledge of all related software and processes, especially Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must be self-motivated, hard working, well-organized, thick skinned and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables.
- Ongoing drive to understand emerging techniques, digital design trends and philosophies in marketing and technology.
- Must have a portfolio (share anything that conveys the way you think or approach assignments, even if it was never produced).
- Design portfolio must be submitted with application.
We are a start up focused on visual content production and distribution and are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search optimization activities for our network of websites.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Track, report and analyze all websites analytics
- Keyword research and strategy
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on all sites
- Manage the creation and distribution of high-quality website content
- Proven SEO experience
- In-depth experience with website analytical tools and conversion tracking
- Expert knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Expert knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Up to date with latest SEO trends
- Experience with using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, aHrefs and other SEO tools
- Deep understanding of successful organic, video, voice, and local search strategies for various search engines.
- Experience with SEO in the media and / or adult vertical recommended
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We’re looking for a talented Social Media Manager with a creative mind, high-end aesthetic, incredible organizational skills, and the motivation to build brands from the ground up.
You will own all things social media within the Nextomic family of brands, with a focus on driving brand awareness, fostering engagement, and creating innovative and engaging content.
- Own the social media content calendars for the Nextomic family of brands.
- Create relevant and exciting social media campaigns to engage with our customers and support wider marketing activities.
- Think big picture and create actionable social media strategies that drive relevancy, engagement and awareness.
- Write social copy, manage day-to-day content creation, publishing, and fan engagement on social media accounts.
- Engage with customers and influencers across Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, etc.
- Identify synergies and interactivity across our website and all social media platforms.
- Stay up to date on social trends and tools, providing recommendations on social executions for marketing campaigns.
- Ensure all social media content is consistent with branding, positioning, voice and messaging.
- Exercise strong judgement and be a content “guardian” to ensure our brands are always putting the best face forward for the company.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics, and report on performance and ROI
- Travel to relevant locations to produce and publish content.
- +3 years in social media related role.
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and communicative.
- Excellent creative writing skills, with the ability to convey the same message in multiple ways.
- Excellent photo and video capture skills.
- Experience with video and photo editing.
- Flexible and can easily shift gears and voice quickly between multiple properties
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels and some familiarity with web design
- Self starter – take your vision and run with it, managing your own timelines, budgets, partners and teams
INSTAGRAM GROWTH & MARKETING EXPERT
We are a start up focused on visual content production and distribution and are looking for an expert in Instagram growth and marketing.
- Develop and implement our Instagram growth strategy
- Develop and implement our Instagram marketing strategy
- Build, or use your existing Instagram slave accounts to market and grow our properties
- Build our Instagram automation tools and mobile proxy system.
- Manually grow our Instagram properties
- Ensure Instagram best practices across our properties
- Proven Instagram growth and marketing experience
- In-depth experience with Instagram analytical tools
- Expertise in creating mobile proxies and custom automation tools
- Expert knowledge of the Instagram algorithm and security
REDDIT MARKETING EXPERT
We are a start up focused on visual content production and distribution and are looking for an expert in Reddit marketing.
- Develop and implement our Reddit marketing strategy
- Build, or use your existing network of high karma slave accounts to market our properties
- Grow our Reddit communities
- Ensure Reddit best practices across our properties
- Proven Reddit growth and marketing experience
- In-depth experience with Reddit analytical tools
- Expertise in building high karma Reddit accounts
- Expert knowledge of the Reddit algorithm and security
WEB DEVELOPER / DESIGNER
- Build out websites
- Develop site features and functionality for our family of websites
- Perform site maintenance including bug fixes.
- Evaluate scope and requirements based on project documentation
- Securing code
- Updating WordPress and Plugins
- Regular communication with team members and project managers
- Apply good software design and development practices in fast paced environment
- Experience with Smarty for PHP.
- Understanding of MySQL databases
- A good sense of aesthetics with UX design
- Understanding of REST design principles and experience creating and consuming APIs
- Solid understanding of web security fundamentals
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal, listening, and written communication
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible, and adaptable to changes
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Strong desire to work for an early stage startup and contribute at a high level
The Video Editor’s primary duties will be to transform original raw video content into highly compelling and stylish finished assets.
- Organize raw video assets into a logical content database.
- Create and manage an efficient workflow, from raw video to final export and distribution.
- Select and combine the most effective shots from raw video to form a clear, logical and flowing story.
- Create motion graphics that are exciting and on brand.
- Apply color corrections that enhance the look and feel of videos.
- Export videos in most efficient formats for various deliverables.
- Collaborate with videographers, directors and creative directors to develop a brand style.
- Manage and mentor junior video editors.
- Minimum of 3+ years proven experience in editing a variety of video content that emphasizes creativity such as music videos, fashion videos, commercials and short films.
- Strong understanding of digital post-production workflow and familiarity with the online video landscape.
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Audition.
- Expert understanding of video codecs and other technical specifications (bitrates, formats, and codecs, audio formats, frame rates, etc.)
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and independently.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Animation skills and video shooting experience is a plus.
- Ability to stay composed and troubleshoot problems during technical issues.
- Video editing reel must be submitted with application.
PHOTOGRAPHER / VIDEOGRAPHER
Assets created by the team are deployed across web, interactive, print and broadcast/cinema.
To be considered for this role, you must exhibit advanced skills in photography and videography with presentation of your portfolio. You must be able to demonstrate your experience working with models and personalities, Adobe Creative Suite, retouching, compositing and color correction of raw photography.
- Produce high quality and consistently beautiful photos and video, ensuring they are correctly exposed and color consistent.
- Photo retouching, image compositing and manipulation.
- Color correct, even skin tones, remove blemishes and logos.
- Light video editing.
- Manage the care and upkeep of all photo, video, and lighting equipment.
- Handle a high-volume of projects for multiple departments simultaneously.
- Maintain relationships with freelance roster, including photographers, stylists, hair/makeup artists, production assistants and retouchers.
- Partner with Creative Production team to drive continuous improvement to visual standards.
- Organization and maintenance of the photo/video archives.
- A strong photography portfolio / video reel that demonstrates sufficient knowledge and techniques of visual content creation.
- Demonstrate extensive experience with retouching, color correction and light compositing.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experienced with Capture One Pro.
- Macintosh OSX operating system.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Proactive and able to take initiative.
- Detail oriented and creative.
- Experienced with planning and executing photo shoots.
- Experienced with directing models.
- Deadline-oriented with strong time management skills
For more information about our current open positions please contact us through this form. Provide a link to your resume and/or portfolio for review.